Friday 22 November 2019

Poem

WALT develop our own poem in response
to a model(packing my bags…..James
Norcliffe)


WALT an increasingly descriptive  vocabulary
to add interest to our writing 


WALT have some fun and be creative with
ideas and imagination.



I am going for a trip to the bottom of the
ocean I will need to take……


Scuba diving suit.
One silky smooth Scuba diving suit
That has metal that lets out heat
Soft spongy stuffing
A nice smooth salty grey on the outside


To keep me warm
Submarine
One big black submarine
On the inside It’s warm cosy ,soft ,spongy
and squishy
 On the outside it is a soft warm buttercup
yellow 
With black tinted windows 


To take me to the bottom of the ocean. 
One large air tank

That is mat black on the outside


And soft silver gray on the inside


That puffs out fresh air

To help me breath underwater when
I explore the ocean. 


A small underwater camera 
Thats soft grey 
With a transparent 50 inch screen 
To see out of when I am taking pictures


For taking pictures under the ocean
And of course my friend James 

So I don't get lonely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.